FRIMO Plastic Joining
We make connections
Products made of plastic touch nearly every aspect of our daily lives. Joining processes are used in the production and assembly of components and are becoming increasingly important for a wide range of applications and combinations of materials: whether in the packaging industry, for the household and electrical appliance industry, for medical products – or especially in the automotive industry.
Based on a broad technology portfolio, FRIMO offers a great number of standard products and tailor-made solutions.
FRIMO product portfolio:
The advantages at one glance:
- Technology-neutral consulting based on an extensive range of technologies for joining tasks
- Technically and economically advanced, project- and component-specific joining solutions – without preference for any specific technology
- Bundled competence for fewer interfaces
- Standard components, which are available at all times and can be integrated into the typical systems on the market, e.g. for ultrasonic welding, hot plate welding units or heat staking
- In-house application center with a wide range of testing units for the development and verifying of equipment and processes
- Relocation, retrofit and maintenance of existing tools, machines and equipment