FRIMO Plastic Joining
Plastic products touch nearly every aspect of our daily lives. Joining processes are used in the production and assembly of components and are becoming increasingly important for a wide range of applications and combinations of materials: in the packaging industry, the household and electrical appliance industry, the medical industry – and especially the automotive industry.
Based on a broad technology portfolio, FRIMO offers a great number of standard products and tailor-made solutions.
FRIMO's Product Portfolio:
A quick look at the benefits:
- Technologically neutral consulting, based on an extensive range of joining technologies
- Technically and economically advanced, project/component-specific joining solutions
- Bundled competence for fewer interfaces
- Standard components (always available and can be integrated into common systems, e.g. for ultrasonic welding, hot plate welding units or heat staking)
- In-house application center with a wide range of testing units for developing and verifying equipment and processes
- Relocation, retrofitting and maintenance of existing tools, machines and equipment
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
America: Brian Raymond
+1 (248) 668-3191