FRIMO laminating technology
system solutions for high quality surfaces
FRIMO laminating technology is used above all in the automotive industry. Typical applications include instrument, door and side panels, parcel shelves, armrests, pillar and luggage compartment trims.
The tooling and machinery concepts range from simple fixtures, single station and inline units up to fully automated combinated plants which combine further process steps such as punching, edgefolding or cutting.
With extensive technological expertise gained over many years, FRIMO is the competent partner for reliable laminating solutions to produce components with high quality surfaces like films, textile and leather. For the automated leather lamination FRIMO is a worldwide important supplier.
FRIMO product portfolio:
The advantages at one glance:
- Technically mature and practically tested tooling and machinery
- Compact and modular construction with minimum space requirement
- Possibility of automatically combination with further processing steps like punching, edgefolding or trimming
- High degree of flexibility with regard to design, 3D geometry
- Multitude of decorative materials possible
- Concepts for material savings
- Optimal efficiency of the plants by the help of different fast tool change systems