FRIMO Laminating Technology
System solutions for high quality surfaces
FRIMO laminating technology is used, above all, in the automotive industry. Typical applications include instrument, door and side panels, back shelves, armrests, seat back panels, pillar trims and trunk linings.
Our tooling and machinery concepts range from simple fixtures and single station and inline units to fully automated combined systems, which combine further process steps such as punching, edge folding or cutting.
With extensive technological expertise gained through our many years of experience, FRIMO produces reliable laminating solutions to produce components with high quality surfaces such as films, textiles and leather. FRIMO is a major worldwide supplier of mechanical leather laminating systems.
FRIMO product portfolio:
The advantages at one glance:
- Technically mature and practically tested tooling and machinery
- Compact and modular construction with minimum space requirement
- Possibility of automatically combination with further processing steps like punching, edge folding or trimming
- High degree of flexibility with regard to design, 3D geometry
- Multitude of decorative materials possible
- Concepts for material savings
- Optimal efficiency of the plants by the help of different fast tool change systems
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
America: Hans Scholko
+1 (248) 668-3146
+1 (248) 444-5049