FRIMO PURe Technology
Networked PURe expertise for solutions that create added value for our customers
Products made of polyurethane are common in all areas of our daily life. For example PU is used as insulation material for refrigerators, in upholstered furniture or sport articles. In the automotive industry instrument panels, door trims, headliners, seats, headrests, steering wheels or bumpers and spoilers are typical applications.
FRIMO offers a full product range for the processing of soft, semi-rigid, rigid and integral foams as well as for casting systems, filled systems and for PU spray applications.
FRIMO is the leading supplier of tooling and machinery for high quality leather surfaces, such as equipment for the leather laminating, the scoring of real leather skins (leather- scoring) and the direct leather backfoaming of sewn leather skins.
FRIMO product portfolio
The advantages at one glance:
- Process-neutral consulting for the optimal technical and economical solution
- High synergy potential by engineering and delivery of tooling, machinery as well as mixing and metering technology from a single source.
- Reduction of interfaces by bundled competence.
- Component design / simulation for the optimization of the producibility and reduction of material use
- In-house sample, prototype and spare parts production with state-of-the-art equipment and all processes currently in use
- Reconstruction, relocation, retrofit and maintenance of existing tools, machines and equipment.