We create bonds- with the ideal design and controls
Joining applications are becoming more complex and diverse, and quality requirements are increasing. Different processes are used depending on the field of application and the material combination, part geometry, and volume requirements.
Considering weldability during the design stage creates advantages later on. This is because the only way to compensate for tolerances and guarantee reliable welds is with perfectly designed weld-seam geometries. Our special FRIMO controls technology also plays a considerable role in the efficiency of the processes.
When it comes to infrared welding, FRIMO JoinLine Systems are a technological leader in the market. In addition to the substantial benefits of completely particle-free joining and the weld seams extremely high rigidity, the process is perfect and particularly sustainable for welding high-performance plastics.
The FRIMO Plastics Joining Configurator app, which can be found in both the Apple and Android app stores, will show you which joining method is right for you.
FRIMO's Product Portfolio:
A quick look at the benefits:
- Technologically neutral consulting, based on an extensive range of joining technologies
- Technically and economically advanced, project/component-specific joining solutions
- Bundled competence for fewer interfaces
- Standard components (always available and can be integrated into common systems, e.g. for ultrasonic welding, hot plate welding units or heat staking)
- In-house application center with a wide range of testing units for developing and verifying equipment and processes
- Relocation, retrofitting and maintenance of existing tools, machines and equipment