Leather Laminating Technology
Leading the market
Leather laminating is found mainly in the automotive industry. High quality vehicle interiors are characterized by a sophisticated design made of perfectly processed and adapted materials. Leather surfaces are no longer exclusively reserved for premium vehicles; they are also becoming increasingly used in high volume and mid-priced vehicle interiors.
As a natural material, leather presents tough processing challenges. Variations, quality/quantity requirements and numerous project-specific parameters demand smart manufacturing solutions that can only be produced with extensive experience and in-depth technology and process expertise.
A quick look at the benefits:
- Functional and decorative seams of sewn 3-D coverings are repeatedly precisely positioned
- Materials gently handled in terms of temperature and strain
- Reliable prevention of pressure marks in leather covers
- Reproducible, reliable, long lasting bonds ensured
- Multi-functional tools
- Cost-effective combination tools
- A large number of application-specific system and tool concept options