We support you in product development right from the start - worldwide.
ELASTOMER CASTING EQUIPMENT
Custom low and high-pressure technology
The next evolutionary step in elastomer processing is production without material and solvent loss through ELASTOLINE high-pressure technology. Along with cost savings, the high-pressure concept makes sustainable production possible by conserving resources.
Low-pressure metering machines for PU elastomer processing
The ELASTOLINE offers a flexible machine concept for processing MDI and TDI-based raw material systems, perfectly adapted to meet your requirements. For processing NDI systems (such as Vulkollan®), the ELASTOLINE V has a high-grade tempering concept for optimally conditioning the components.
- Parts with the latest elastomer processing technology
- Constant optimization through continuous re-engineering
- Avoids temperature and energy lost through heated, insulated lines to mix head
High-pressure technology meets elastomer processing
Avoid the disadvantages of low-pressure processes for elastomers with the ELASTOLINE HP. Material and solvent losses do not occur with high-pressure technology, which conserves resources and increases savings.
- No material or solvent losses
- Closed-mold pouring possible
- Variations with different mix heads
- High viscosity materials are processes efficiently by using output pressure in mixing energy
- Uniform temperature lines throughout entire system, even with very high temperatures
- Large material and cost savings possible depending on the project
- Sustainable and relatively environmentally friendly concept
AUTOMOTIVE ALLIANCE CASTING EQUIPMENT ADVANTAGES
- Comprehensive technology and process expertise
- Fully-regulated metering units
- Modern controls and display systems
- Extensive standard equipment
- Magnetic couplings ensure spill-proof metering pumps
- Process-optimized double-insulated tanks
- Numerous options
- Compact design on a frame
- Optimal accessibility for operation and maintenance
- Easy to move