We support you in product development right from the start - worldwide.
ONE STANDARD - MANY OPTIONS.
FlexTrim Robotic Cells
In the plastics sector, there are a number of diverse components that have to be deburred in certain areas. In close cooperation with Schunk, FRIMO has developed a standardized, flexible deburring cell. Here, the protrusion is milled off with a special deburring spindle or precisely deburred by an ultrasonic blade. The cell is equipped with a T-slot table on which the component to be processed or further processing stations can be fixed.
In the example application, the robot guides an air-driven deburring spindle, which is mounted in such a way that the transverse force on the milling tool can also be adjusted via compressed air. This ensures a certain tolerance compensation during deburring. The work tasks for the cobot (collaborative robot), which is also mounted on the slot table, can be programmed by simple manual guiding.
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH FLEXTRIM ROBOTIC CELLS FOR DEBURRING
- Maximum flexibility
- Robot can guide the deburring tool along a fixed part
- Robot can guide the part along a fixed deburring device
- Conventional automatic deburring machines are usually designed for only one application
- In addition to spindles, also stationary belt grinders, driven wire brushes or grinding and polishing devices can be used
- Depending on the deburring tool, components made of aluminum or steel can also be processed
- Optimal support through worldwide 24/7 FRIMO service