Thank you to everyone who came out for our FRIMO Mexico Grand Opening and TechDay, especially our two guest speakers, Fidel Vaca Reyes from Faurecia and Karl-Heinz Stump from BMW. We had a great time celebrating the opening of our plant with you and look forward to continuing our work together in the future!
25 years of FAKUMA - A successful showcase of innovations
At FAKUMA 2017, we presented the latest developments in our extensive spectrum of plastic processing technologies. Under the motto HIGH TECH AND HIGH PASSION, visitors experienced virtual 3D full-scale FRIMO systems for PU processing, including flexible trimming, punching, pressing/forming, thermoforming, press laminating, edge folding, and joining. Highly productive tool and system concepts, sustainable solutions for saving material and energy, and new approaches for lightweight designs suitable for mass production took center stage.
- Laminating with FABL - a sustainable and material-saving solution for high-quality surfaces
- Simply efficient – FRIMO technology for cable foaming
- High-volume composites processing – economical one-shot solutions and ergonomic RTM processes
- Innovative seal for foam tools – patented FRIMO PURe Seal solution, now available with LED control
- Leather-covered models from 3D printing – new ways to save time and Money
- Proven quality in a compact design – Small, fast and energy-efficient punching with the FRIMO EcoCut Compact
- Market leader in leather scoring – Airbag weakening for leather and artificial leather now also made easy in 2D
- Bonds that stand the test of time – Additional capacity and new, fully-equipped test laboratory for plastics joining technology
FRIMO provides support along the entire process chain, from consultations with pre-engineering to complete production solutions. Above all, every FRIMO solution is optimized for your individual needs.
Contact for questions and further information:
FRIMO Group GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 54 04 / 8 86 - 1 74
You might also be interested in:
Exchanging ideas, concepts, and the latest news in a personal setting is extremely important. That makes FAKUMA an ideal platform for FRIMO to talk with our customers and interested professionals from all over the world about upcoming projects and our solutions.