FRIMO at PSE Europe 2017
06/ 2017 - From June 27 to 29, 2017, the Polyurethane Solutions Europe (PSE) will be opening its doors for the first time in Munich with the aim of establishing itself as a new marketplace for innovative solutions in polyurethane processing by leading manufacturers and users. Of course, FRIMO will be there as an exhibitor and has already been involved in the concept phase for the first show.
At the exhibition stand (Stand 425) and in the Feature Area in Hall 3, FRIMO is presenting its entire technology range in the field of PU processing. Besides numerous references from the automotive industry FRIMO will present also several innovative solutions that have been realized for other application fields. Visitors will have the opportunity to have a detailed look at further developments and innovations, including:
- PURe Mix Compact – Special dosing machine design for platform installation
- 3D printing for model technology, realization of grains and functional areas
- Foam tools and the innovative PURe Seal sealing system
- Fully electric mold carriers for foam carpet backing
- RTM lightweight construction with newly designed mold carrier
- References for automated production solutions, e.g. foaming of roller shutter casings
- Multi-functional PU sandwich design in 3D format
In addition to the PURe Mix Compact and various exhibits at the booth, FRIMO will also present two vehicles in the Feature Area. Here the focus lies on the demonstration of multifunctional PU sandwich design for structural lightweight components combined with high-class surfaces. This topic will also be explained within the FRIMO presentation held by Alexander Frübing und Karl-Heinz Stelzl as part of the PSE conference program.
Contact for further information and documentation
FRIMO Group GmbH
Phone.: +49 (0) 54 04 / 8 86 - 1 57
Fax: +49 (0) 54 04 / 8 86 - 51 57