Joining/Gluing: FRIMO Riveting Machines
Riveting processes take place, for example, when individual parts need to be attached to a larger module. There are a variety of riveting methods, and the material determines which method is used.
For bonds between thermoplastic materials, such as polypropylene, polyamide 6, ABS or POM, and other metal or plastic composite components, a variety of methods can be used.
Although basically all thermoplastic materials can be processed with hot air riveting, heat staking is especially well-suited for welding sheet plastics, and it is also a more cost-effective alternative to ultrasonic riveting.
FRIMO does not favor one single technology, but rather offers the customer comprehensive advice in advance in order to determine the most technically and economically-suitable solution based on individual requirements.
FRIMO's Product Portfolio:
A quick look at the benefits:
- Technology-neutral consultations
- Technically and economically-perfected, project and part-specific riveting solutions
- Combined expertise for fewer interfaces and shorter paths
- Readily-available standard riveting units
- "In-house" technical center for the widest variety of application testing and method-trial testing and development.
- Existing tool, machine, and system rebuilds, storage, refurbishing, and service.