FRIMO Tool Carriers for PU Processing
Successful for decades and constantly evolving
Regardless of the desired kinematics, clamping force, or clamping area, FRIMO customized tool carriers can be integrated into single-station or multi-station units, rotary table systems or PURe Track overhead conveyors. FRIMO has built and delivered over 1,000 tool carriers, which serve as proof of superior quality and reliability.
FRIMO specializes in finding the optimal tooling concept according to customer requirements.
Our product portfolio includes a range of custom design options, such as window frames, damping units, cast skins, skis, acoustic components, boilers, glass roofs, steering wheels, seat cushions and head rests.
FRIMO's Product Portfolio:
- Standard tool carriers
- Available tool carrier drive systems
- Kinematic options for tool carriers
- Tool carriers for back foaming
- Tool carriers with different types of kinematics
A quick look at the benefits:
- Compact, modular design
- Quick close (<3 seconds)
- Flexible for open and closed foaming from both sides
- Versatile rotation and exact, continuous positioning
- Optimal ergonomics
- Quick set-up and easy tool change with quick close system
- Can be integrated into all existing systems without requiring modification