PU Processing: Type 6 PLUS
The universal tool carrier for instrument panel back foaming
Type 6 Plus standard tool carrier is modular in design. It includes extensive basic equipment and can be configured and expanded according to customer requirements due to their modular design.
Type 6 PLUS: Electrically driven model with additional features
- All pivoting movements by gear drive
- All pivoting positions can be reached without prior retrofit work; the upper part can pivot backwards, too.
- Can handle higher tool weights
- Lower position of bottom carrier piece during part positioning
A quick look at the benefits:
- Four driven axes, which can be moved simultaneously on demand
- Standardized tool and e-control interface
- Can be integrated into different production line systems
- The foam injection can occur from the operator's side or from the rear, and into an open or closed mold
- Compact and modular design, suitable for most of the production line systems available on the market
- Very quick movements, very short closing times
- Versatile pivoting movements and precise, continuous positioning
- Optimal ergonomics programmable
- Due to the modular design, many options can be individually configured, such as automatic mold clamping, integrated wheels and tool change trolley, adjustment of the foam injection position/direction, etc.