A single machine with punching, embossing and joining capabilities for exterior components
The FRIMO CombiCut machine is a specially developed single unit for punching, embossing and joining bumpers and other grained, painted or unpainted exterior plastic components.
The CombiCut is very well suited for large-scale production, especially with many variations. This means optional punching and mounting elements such as parking assistants, headlight wipers, fog lamps, side-markers and trailer hitches can be added just prior to final assembly, reducing inventories and simplifying storage.
A quick look at the benefits:
- Multiple operations such as punching, embossing and gluing or ultrasonic welding in a single unit
- Radius embossing for painted components possible
- High productivity and process reliability
- Compact and low maintenance design
- Ergonomically optimized loading and operation
- Integrated waste removal system