We support you in product development right from the start - worldwide.
IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME
Efficient thermoforming with FRIMO Time Shifted Heat Control (TSHC)
The goal of the heating process during thermoforming is to heat the foils as quickly as possible, both in defined areas and across the entire surface. FRIMO has developed a new foil heating process specifically for this reason, called Time Shifted Heat Control (TSHC). The key is a specially-developed calculation algorithm, which switches the emitters on at the right time, taking overlap and peripherals into account.
The challenge is determining the optimal operating method of the IR emitters, which influence each other and have overlapping radiation fields. Thus FRIMO TSHC uses the optimal efficiency of the emitters to warm the foil.
TIME SHIFTED HEAT CONTROL
A new heating concept for thermoforming
- Foil temperature calculations take emitter layouts into account
- Automatic calculation of clamp frame geometry's influence
- Heating picture can be changed for each cycle
- Absolute temperature values entered in the display
- Automatic calibration cycle to identify foil's thermal properties
FRIMO TIME SHIFTED HEAT CONTROL ADVANTAGES
- Energy savings and reduced heating times
- Heat emitters run with optimal efficiency
- No heating period for emitters/no warm-up time/no waiting
- Easy maintenance (plug-in emitters)
- Floor space savings
- Highest part quality upon start-up