We support you in product development right from the start - worldwide.
PLAYS THE SUPPORTING ROLE PERFECTLY
Custom tool carriers for small and large parts
Our standard tool carriers meet all kinematic, clamping force, and clamping area requirements and can be used in stationary systems, turn tables, and overhead track systems. We've built well over 1,000 tool carriers, proving their reliability in production of both small and large parts.
FRIMO is your specialist for meeting customer requirements for optimal tool carrier concepts and specialty models. Our product portfolio includes a broad range of possible special designs, including for parts such as window frames, damping elements, cast skins, skis, acoustic parts, boilers, glass roofs, steering wheels, seat cushions, and headrests.
STRONG ENOUGH FOR LARGE PU PARTS
Tool carriers for optimal handling of large dimensions and heavy weights
Large parts pose special challenges. Our tool carriers allow optimal tool handling, even for large and heavy tools. Highspeed closing and opening, as well as individually adjustable swiveling motions that bring the tool to the optimal position for the operator and for handling, ensure a smooth process.
The machine variations in our product portfolio differ in controls and kinematics. In addition to our standard machines, we offer the opportunity to customize the layout and options based on your specific project requirements. Special configurations can easily be integrated into highly-efficient and flexible production environments. Examples of these include shuttle systems or tool carriers that run either separately or continuously on an overhead track system (PURe TRACK) or on a floor track system (PURe FLOOR).
COMPACT FOR SMALL PU PARTS
Specially-adapted tool carriers for higher efficiency
Our sophisticated tool carriers enable small PU parts to be produced efficiently in both low and high volumes with foam molding, front foaming, or back foaming. Designs with specific opening and closing motions to suit every project and production environment are available.
The extremely compact design of the tool carriers makes it easy to integrate them into your production process, even in the smallest spaces. The dimensions can be customized, and vary based on the part and tool dimensions. Multiple cavities can be used on a single platform for economic production. If you want to use existing foam tools, we can quickly create a solution for your requirements with our modular concept.
TOOL CARRIER PORTFOLIO
FRIMO standard PU tool carriers and custom solutions
- Standard tool carriers
- Tool carriers with all kinds of drive systems
- Tool carriers with different kinematics
- Linear drive tool carriers
- Cam-driven tool carriers
- Individual tool carriers or a group of connected carriers for PURe Track overhead track systems or PURe Floor floor track systems
- Special styles, such as butterfly
- Tool carriers for carpet back foaming
FRIMO PU TOOL CARRIER ADVANTAGES
- Large product portfolio with standard and custom designs
- Variety of clamping forces and clamping areas
- All controls systems and kinematics
- Compact and modular design
- Fast, precise opening and closing
- Maximum tilting motion; optional carrier tilting functions
- Good accessibility and ergonomic operation
- Quick set-up and easy tool change
- Simple start-up; low-maintenance
- Solutions for low and high-volume production
- Sustainable concept for maximum profitability and energy efficiency
- Can easily be integrated into a variety of machine concepts