We support you in product development right from the start - worldwide.
FLEXIBILITY WITH FRIMO ULTRASONIC CUTTING
Fast, clean cuts
During ultrasonic cutting, a frequency generator causes a very specialized blade to vibrate. The blade makes thousands of cutting strokes per second, controlled by the frequency set on the generator (usually 20-40 kHz). The blade and frequency are matched to your project requirements to help you achieve the best possible cuts.
This process is characterized by how clean, quick, and versatile it is. Maintenance is almost completely eliminated. Combining the advantages of ultrasonic technology with our robust, reliable machine technology is an interesting option for many applications. Interior and exterior automotive parts, packaging materials, and composite materials can all be processed efficiently.
ULTRASONIC CUTTING APPLICATIONS
Clean, fast, and flexible
- Automotive interior and exterior components
- Substrates and foam (invisible airbag weakening)
- Composite materials
- Parts with coated/painted surfaces
- Packaging materials made of plastic, cardboard, etc.
- Mats and textiles
- And much more
FRIMO ULTRASONIC CUTTING ADVATAGES
- Special ultrasonic blades used
- Clean, fast cuts
- Highly-precise and reliable
- Clean, quiet process
- Broad range of applications and materials
- Minimal maintenance
- Combination of cutting and scoring
- Additional process combination options, such as ultrasonic welding
- Process validation in the FRIMO TechCenter